- Final clear out of the warehouse auction, approx. 15 skids.
- 20,000 (approx.) reading glasses ‘Readers’.
- Wood, different types, panelling, plywood and press-board.
- Racking, 9 sections.
- All small lots must be removed on the day of the auction.
- Any larger quantities must be arranged for pick up dates, etc. When registering, we require all information to be up to date, especially contact phone numbers. If we’re unable to reach you and your items are not picked up, your purchase will be deleted and it will be re-sold.
- Building has been sold. Everything must go.
- Everything will be sold as is, where is.
- Racking will NOT be sold – racking stays in the building.
- This is the largest retail wholesaler auction ever!!!
- Building must be empty for the new owner by late June.
- All of the pictures posted in the Auction Gallery are of items for the onsite warehouse auction.
- Clearing the showroom area at this auction.
PREVIEW WILL BE ON WED. JUNE 27/18 from 1:00PM to 4:00PM.
ADDITIONAL PICTURES TO BE POSTED THROUGHOUT THE DAY ON
WED. JUNE 27 AND QUITE POSSIBLY MORNING & AFTERNOON OF THE AUCTION DAY.